It is currently 8:30 pm my time and I was binge watching some Netflix and I decided to do a list of the best movies on Netflix to watch. I am so incredibly impressed with the selection that I am going to share my amazing knowledge with y’all.
Without further a do, lets get into this list.
(In no particular order)
- The Kissing Booth
- 13 Going on 30
- Any Bring It On movie…literally EVER
- The Fundamentals Of Caring (I cry)
- High School Musical..duh
- The Princess Diaries
- A Cinderella Story
- Naomi and Ely’s No Kiss List (this one is ehh but like its corny/cute)
- Blue Is The Warmest Color (this movie is in french with english subtitles so just an FYI. also it’s rated NC-17 for OBVIOUS reasons)
- The Road Within (one of my most favorite movies ever)
- The Spectacular Now
You may be wondering, “Wow Ryann, you really watched all 15 of these movies?”
The answer is
OF FREAKING COURSE
This list is specifically for binge watching sappy movies and either crying, laughing, or enjoying the art of the films. What’s funny about this list is that it’s a complete mixture of really amazing movies, corny as heck movies, sappy teenage love movies, and artsy fartsy movies. Give this list a try and I promise you, you will enjoy at LEAST one of these films.
Hope you guys enjoy the film list and let me know if you guys actually end up binge watching a couple of them!
ALSO BIG NEWS!!
I may be doing a giveaway on my Youtube channel wishing the next couple of days to kick of the back to school season! So don’t forget to go check that out at Ryann Arsenault on Youtube and stay tuned for that video coming soon!
Until next time,